Linden Hills is one of the larger neighborhoods in Minneapolis. Its charming business districts offer an eclectic variety of shopping and eating experiences, most of which are small, locally owned establishments. Lake Harriet and Lake Calhoun are an easy walk from Linden Hills’ shopping district at 43rd and Upton. At either lake, one can swim, kayak, sail, have a picnic in the park, enjoy a walk or bike along paths that connect to the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’