Linden Hills is one of the larger neighborhoods in Minneapolis. Its charming business districts offer an eclectic variety of shopping and eating experiences, most of which are small, locally owned establishments. Lake Harriet and Lake Calhoun are an easy walk from Linden Hills’ shopping district at 43rd and Upton. At either lake, one can swim, kayak, sail, have a picnic in the park, enjoy a walk or bike along paths that connect to the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick