Linden Hills is one of the larger neighborhoods in Minneapolis. Its charming business districts offer an eclectic variety of shopping and eating experiences, most of which are small, locally owned establishments. Lake Harriet and Lake Calhoun are an easy walk from Linden Hills’ shopping district at 43rd and Upton. At either lake, one can swim, kayak, sail, have a picnic in the park, enjoy a walk or bike along paths that connect to the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building