Linden Hills is one of the larger neighborhoods in Minneapolis. Its charming business districts offer an eclectic variety of shopping and eating experiences, most of which are small, locally owned establishments. Lake Harriet and Lake Calhoun are an easy walk from Linden Hills’ shopping district at 43rd and Upton. At either lake, one can swim, kayak, sail, have a picnic in the park, enjoy a walk or bike along paths that connect to the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights