Linden Hills is one of the larger neighborhoods in Minneapolis. Its charming business districts offer an eclectic variety of shopping and eating experiences, most of which are small, locally owned establishments. Lake Harriet and Lake Calhoun are an easy walk from Linden Hills’ shopping district at 43rd and Upton. At either lake, one can swim, kayak, sail, have a picnic in the park, enjoy a walk or bike along paths that connect to the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz