Lind-Bohanon covers a little more than 500 acres and is smaller than one square mile. At the center of Lind-Bohanon is Bohanon Park. The North Mississippi Regional Park, lies along the western bank of the Mississippi River connecting Lind-Bohanon to the trails and paths of the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway and Anoka County parks and trails. The Carl Kroening Interpretive Center, where naturalists give tours about the history and current state of the Mississippi River, can also be found here. The Humboldt Greenway is a neighborhood revitalization program on Lind-Bohanon’s western border. More than 200 houses and local businesses were razed and replaced with newer single family homes, multifamily townhomes, and apartments for seniors.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz