Lind-Bohanon covers a little more than 500 acres and is smaller than one square mile. At the center of Lind-Bohanon is Bohanon Park. The North Mississippi Regional Park, lies along the western bank of the Mississippi River connecting Lind-Bohanon to the trails and paths of the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway and Anoka County parks and trails. The Carl Kroening Interpretive Center, where naturalists give tours about the history and current state of the Mississippi River, can also be found here. The Humboldt Greenway is a neighborhood revitalization program on Lind-Bohanon’s western border. More than 200 houses and local businesses were razed and replaced with newer single family homes, multifamily townhomes, and apartments for seniors.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building