Lind-Bohanon covers a little more than 500 acres and is smaller than one square mile. At the center of Lind-Bohanon is Bohanon Park. The North Mississippi Regional Park, lies along the western bank of the Mississippi River connecting Lind-Bohanon to the trails and paths of the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway and Anoka County parks and trails. The Carl Kroening Interpretive Center, where naturalists give tours about the history and current state of the Mississippi River, can also be found here. The Humboldt Greenway is a neighborhood revitalization program on Lind-Bohanon’s western border. More than 200 houses and local businesses were razed and replaced with newer single family homes, multifamily townhomes, and apartments for seniors.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America