Lind-Bohanon covers a little more than 500 acres and is smaller than one square mile. At the center of Lind-Bohanon is Bohanon Park. The North Mississippi Regional Park, lies along the western bank of the Mississippi River connecting Lind-Bohanon to the trails and paths of the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway and Anoka County parks and trails. The Carl Kroening Interpretive Center, where naturalists give tours about the history and current state of the Mississippi River, can also be found here. The Humboldt Greenway is a neighborhood revitalization program on Lind-Bohanon’s western border. More than 200 houses and local businesses were razed and replaced with newer single family homes, multifamily townhomes, and apartments for seniors.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4