Lind-Bohanon covers a little more than 500 acres and is smaller than one square mile. At the center of Lind-Bohanon is Bohanon Park. The North Mississippi Regional Park, lies along the western bank of the Mississippi River connecting Lind-Bohanon to the trails and paths of the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway and Anoka County parks and trails. The Carl Kroening Interpretive Center, where naturalists give tours about the history and current state of the Mississippi River, can also be found here. The Humboldt Greenway is a neighborhood revitalization program on Lind-Bohanon’s western border. More than 200 houses and local businesses were razed and replaced with newer single family homes, multifamily townhomes, and apartments for seniors.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls