The Kingfield neighborhood is a thriving inner city neighborhood with a diverse populace and a flourishing commercial base that includes grocery stores, cafes, restaurants and coffee shops. With a population of nearly 8,000, Kingfield is one of the larger neighborhoods in Minneapolis. The neighborhood is active and busy, with activities that include a weekly Farmers’ Market on Sunday and community gardens. The King Field Neighborhood Community Council is heavily involved in pursuing a better quality of life for all of its residents. Martin Luther King Park offers recreational activities and a place for gatherings. The wading pool, tot lot, play fields, courts and walking path are popular in the summer time.
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic