The Kingfield neighborhood is a thriving inner city neighborhood with a diverse populace and a flourishing commercial base that includes grocery stores, cafes, restaurants and coffee shops. With a population of nearly 8,000, Kingfield is one of the larger neighborhoods in Minneapolis. The neighborhood is active and busy, with activities that include a weekly Farmers’ Market on Sunday and community gardens. The King Field Neighborhood Community Council is heavily involved in pursuing a better quality of life for all of its residents. Martin Luther King Park offers recreational activities and a place for gatherings. The wading pool, tot lot, play fields, courts and walking path are popular in the summer time.
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying