The Kingfield neighborhood is a thriving inner city neighborhood with a diverse populace and a flourishing commercial base that includes grocery stores, cafes, restaurants and coffee shops. With a population of nearly 8,000, Kingfield is one of the larger neighborhoods in Minneapolis. The neighborhood is active and busy, with activities that include a weekly Farmers’ Market on Sunday and community gardens. The King Field Neighborhood Community Council is heavily involved in pursuing a better quality of life for all of its residents. Martin Luther King Park offers recreational activities and a place for gatherings. The wading pool, tot lot, play fields, courts and walking path are popular in the summer time.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5