The Kingfield neighborhood is a thriving inner city neighborhood with a diverse populace and a flourishing commercial base that includes grocery stores, cafes, restaurants and coffee shops. With a population of nearly 8,000, Kingfield is one of the larger neighborhoods in Minneapolis. The neighborhood is active and busy, with activities that include a weekly Farmers’ Market on Sunday and community gardens. The King Field Neighborhood Community Council is heavily involved in pursuing a better quality of life for all of its residents. Martin Luther King Park offers recreational activities and a place for gatherings. The wading pool, tot lot, play fields, courts and walking path are popular in the summer time.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen