Stunning views and easy access to many lakes and recreational lands contribute to making Kenwood one of the most sought after communities in Minneapolis. The neighborhood shares Lake of the Isles and Cedar Lake with Cedar-Isles-Dean. Kenwood contains many open spaces including the lakes, trails and parks. The city’s parks in the area include playgrounds, trails for hiking, biking and skiing, fields for playing soccer, baseball and softball, basketball and tennis courts, wading pools and more. Kenwood Park alone offers more than 30 acres of recreational land, and is considered one of the jewels of the Minneapolis parks system. Cedar Lake Trail runs east to west along the northern end of Kenwood, while Kenilworth Trail runs from north to south and is part of the Grand Rounds trail. Kenwood’s parks attract skaters in winter, and walkers and joggers use the trails around Lake of the Isles year-round.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building