Stunning views and easy access to many lakes and recreational lands contribute to making Kenwood one of the most sought after communities in Minneapolis. The neighborhood shares Lake of the Isles and Cedar Lake with Cedar-Isles-Dean. Kenwood contains many open spaces including the lakes, trails and parks. The city’s parks in the area include playgrounds, trails for hiking, biking and skiing, fields for playing soccer, baseball and softball, basketball and tennis courts, wading pools and more. Kenwood Park alone offers more than 30 acres of recreational land, and is considered one of the jewels of the Minneapolis parks system. Cedar Lake Trail runs east to west along the northern end of Kenwood, while Kenilworth Trail runs from north to south and is part of the Grand Rounds trail. Kenwood’s parks attract skaters in winter, and walkers and joggers use the trails around Lake of the Isles year-round.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz