The Kenny neighborhood is a thriving, active community. The Kenny Neighborhood Association is actively involved in neighborhood revitalization, and their efforts have paid off well. The neighborhood counts among its many attractions the beauty of Kenny Park, which offers neighborhood residents facilities for tennis, basketball, soccer, baseball, softball and hockey, in addition to walking and biking paths, a picnic area, wading pool, tot lot and playground – there’s something for nearly everyone. The neighborhood has a lake on its south end called Grass Lake. The Kenny Neighborhood Summer Days brings the entire neighborhood together every year.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz