The Kenny neighborhood is a thriving, active community. The Kenny Neighborhood Association is actively involved in neighborhood revitalization, and their efforts have paid off well. The neighborhood counts among its many attractions the beauty of Kenny Park, which offers neighborhood residents facilities for tennis, basketball, soccer, baseball, softball and hockey, in addition to walking and biking paths, a picnic area, wading pool, tot lot and playground – there’s something for nearly everyone. The neighborhood has a lake on its south end called Grass Lake. The Kenny Neighborhood Summer Days brings the entire neighborhood together every year.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building