The Kenny neighborhood is a thriving, active community. The Kenny Neighborhood Association is actively involved in neighborhood revitalization, and their efforts have paid off well. The neighborhood counts among its many attractions the beauty of Kenny Park, which offers neighborhood residents facilities for tennis, basketball, soccer, baseball, softball and hockey, in addition to walking and biking paths, a picnic area, wading pool, tot lot and playground – there’s something for nearly everyone. The neighborhood has a lake on its south end called Grass Lake. The Kenny Neighborhood Summer Days brings the entire neighborhood together every year.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4