The Kenny neighborhood is a thriving, active community. The Kenny Neighborhood Association is actively involved in neighborhood revitalization, and their efforts have paid off well. The neighborhood counts among its many attractions the beauty of Kenny Park, which offers neighborhood residents facilities for tennis, basketball, soccer, baseball, softball and hockey, in addition to walking and biking paths, a picnic area, wading pool, tot lot and playground – there’s something for nearly everyone. The neighborhood has a lake on its south end called Grass Lake. The Kenny Neighborhood Summer Days brings the entire neighborhood together every year.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick