The Kenny neighborhood is a thriving, active community. The Kenny Neighborhood Association is actively involved in neighborhood revitalization, and their efforts have paid off well. The neighborhood counts among its many attractions the beauty of Kenny Park, which offers neighborhood residents facilities for tennis, basketball, soccer, baseball, softball and hockey, in addition to walking and biking paths, a picnic area, wading pool, tot lot and playground – there’s something for nearly everyone. The neighborhood has a lake on its south end called Grass Lake. The Kenny Neighborhood Summer Days brings the entire neighborhood together every year.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls