The Keewaydin neighborhood offers suburban style living in a city setting. The neighborhood is a young one, vital and active, with the median age for residents in the 25-44 year age range. Young families and single professionals make up the bulk of the neighbors, but there’s also a substantial population of seniors and a large number of children under the age of 18. Keewaydin Park and Lake Nokomis offer many recreational opportunities for residents. The park includes softball and baseball fields, basketball courts, soccer fields, a wading pool and tot lot, picnic areas and a walking path. The Nokomis Lake recreation area includes facilities for sailing, including a boat launch for city residents. The Recreation Center offers a full menu of services including arts and crafts programs, fitness lessons and community meeting rooms.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America