The Keewaydin neighborhood offers suburban style living in a city setting. The neighborhood is a young one, vital and active, with the median age for residents in the 25-44 year age range. Young families and single professionals make up the bulk of the neighbors, but there’s also a substantial population of seniors and a large number of children under the age of 18. Keewaydin Park and Lake Nokomis offer many recreational opportunities for residents. The park includes softball and baseball fields, basketball courts, soccer fields, a wading pool and tot lot, picnic areas and a walking path. The Nokomis Lake recreation area includes facilities for sailing, including a boat launch for city residents. The Recreation Center offers a full menu of services including arts and crafts programs, fitness lessons and community meeting rooms.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz