The Keewaydin neighborhood offers suburban style living in a city setting. The neighborhood is a young one, vital and active, with the median age for residents in the 25-44 year age range. Young families and single professionals make up the bulk of the neighbors, but there’s also a substantial population of seniors and a large number of children under the age of 18. Keewaydin Park and Lake Nokomis offer many recreational opportunities for residents. The park includes softball and baseball fields, basketball courts, soccer fields, a wading pool and tot lot, picnic areas and a walking path. The Nokomis Lake recreation area includes facilities for sailing, including a boat launch for city residents. The Recreation Center offers a full menu of services including arts and crafts programs, fitness lessons and community meeting rooms.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4