The Keewaydin neighborhood offers suburban style living in a city setting. The neighborhood is a young one, vital and active, with the median age for residents in the 25-44 year age range. Young families and single professionals make up the bulk of the neighbors, but there’s also a substantial population of seniors and a large number of children under the age of 18. Keewaydin Park and Lake Nokomis offer many recreational opportunities for residents. The park includes softball and baseball fields, basketball courts, soccer fields, a wading pool and tot lot, picnic areas and a walking path. The Nokomis Lake recreation area includes facilities for sailing, including a boat launch for city residents. The Recreation Center offers a full menu of services including arts and crafts programs, fitness lessons and community meeting rooms.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building