Jordan is a largely residential with a population of nearly 10,000. Jordan is one of the city’s largest current neighborhoods and is represented by the Jordan Area Community Council. Jordan Park, centrally located, offers a wading pool and tot lot, a playground, baseball and softball fields. Recent renovations completed there include new picnic area, shade trees, benches and horseshoe pits.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4