Jordan is a largely residential with a population of nearly 10,000. Jordan is one of the city’s largest current neighborhoods and is represented by the Jordan Area Community Council. Jordan Park, centrally located, offers a wading pool and tot lot, a playground, baseball and softball fields. Recent renovations completed there include new picnic area, shade trees, benches and horseshoe pits.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz