Jordan is a largely residential with a population of nearly 10,000. Jordan is one of the city’s largest current neighborhoods and is represented by the Jordan Area Community Council. Jordan Park, centrally located, offers a wading pool and tot lot, a playground, baseball and softball fields. Recent renovations completed there include new picnic area, shade trees, benches and horseshoe pits.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’