Jordan is a largely residential with a population of nearly 10,000. Jordan is one of the city’s largest current neighborhoods and is represented by the Jordan Area Community Council. Jordan Park, centrally located, offers a wading pool and tot lot, a playground, baseball and softball fields. Recent renovations completed there include new picnic area, shade trees, benches and horseshoe pits.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea