The Howe neighborhood is a beautiful district, with scenic walking paths and hiking trails along the Mississippi River. Activities at the local parks offer many opportunities for outdoor and indoor recreation for singles, seniors, families and children. Most of the neighborhood is made up of residential homes. Since 1989, the Howe neighborhood has undergone a substantial revival. Many homes along the river have been refurbished and upgraded, with further renovations continuing onward toward downtown. The Longfellow Community Council is actively involved in monitoring and directing the renovation of the river gorge and parks along the Mississippi.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building