Holland is a thriving neighborhood of a little more than 3,500 residents. It has a comfortable atmosphere with many modern amenities. The neighborhood has many opportunities for recreation and activities. Though there is a core commercial district with shops, restaurants and cafes, Holland is largely residential. The area is home to several parks that offer outdoor recreational activities year round. Holland residents are insulated from the hustle and bustle but still easily accessible to the cultural, social and other amenities of Downtown.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’