Holland is a thriving neighborhood of a little more than 3,500 residents. It has a comfortable atmosphere with many modern amenities. The neighborhood has many opportunities for recreation and activities. Though there is a core commercial district with shops, restaurants and cafes, Holland is largely residential. The area is home to several parks that offer outdoor recreational activities year round. Holland residents are insulated from the hustle and bustle but still easily accessible to the cultural, social and other amenities of Downtown.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz