Holland is a thriving neighborhood of a little more than 3,500 residents. It has a comfortable atmosphere with many modern amenities. The neighborhood has many opportunities for recreation and activities. Though there is a core commercial district with shops, restaurants and cafes, Holland is largely residential. The area is home to several parks that offer outdoor recreational activities year round. Holland residents are insulated from the hustle and bustle but still easily accessible to the cultural, social and other amenities of Downtown.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4