Holland is a thriving neighborhood of a little more than 3,500 residents. It has a comfortable atmosphere with many modern amenities. The neighborhood has many opportunities for recreation and activities. Though there is a core commercial district with shops, restaurants and cafes, Holland is largely residential. The area is home to several parks that offer outdoor recreational activities year round. Holland residents are insulated from the hustle and bustle but still easily accessible to the cultural, social and other amenities of Downtown.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building