Hawthorne has a host of features to offer residents of this neighborhood. Fairview Park provides a wealth of recreational opportunities, including football, basketball, soccer and baseball, a tot lot and wading pool, biking paths and walking paths. In the winter, the hills provide sledding surfaces for adults and children alike. Hawthorne is home to the Nellie Stone Johnson School, which is one of Minneapolis’ Choice schools, emphasizes active community partnerships and is actively supported by a number of community organizations. The Hawthorne Area Community Council, which has been in operation for over thirty years, is involved in improving neighborhood services and access for all of its residents.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4