Harrison offers many amenities to its residents besides affordable housing. It is an active and engaged neighborhood with excellent schools and many leisure opportunities The Harrison neighborhood is home to Bassett Creek Park and Theodore Wirth Park, both of which offer facilities for many recreational activities, including miles of trails, biking paths and botanical gardens along with soccer, basketball, baseball, archery and tennis. There are picnic grounds and walking paths, a tot lot and playground, swimming area and fishing dock and skiing and tubing area, too. Parcels of industrial land occupying the area east of Cedar Lake Road puts a variety of employment options nearby.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’