Harrison offers many amenities to its residents besides affordable housing. It is an active and engaged neighborhood with excellent schools and many leisure opportunities The Harrison neighborhood is home to Bassett Creek Park and Theodore Wirth Park, both of which offer facilities for many recreational activities, including miles of trails, biking paths and botanical gardens along with soccer, basketball, baseball, archery and tennis. There are picnic grounds and walking paths, a tot lot and playground, swimming area and fishing dock and skiing and tubing area, too. Parcels of industrial land occupying the area east of Cedar Lake Road puts a variety of employment options nearby.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America