Harrison offers many amenities to its residents besides affordable housing. It is an active and engaged neighborhood with excellent schools and many leisure opportunities The Harrison neighborhood is home to Bassett Creek Park and Theodore Wirth Park, both of which offer facilities for many recreational activities, including miles of trails, biking paths and botanical gardens along with soccer, basketball, baseball, archery and tennis. There are picnic grounds and walking paths, a tot lot and playground, swimming area and fishing dock and skiing and tubing area, too. Parcels of industrial land occupying the area east of Cedar Lake Road puts a variety of employment options nearby.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building