Bordered on the north by Minnehaha Creek, the Hale neighborhood is largely residential and recreational. Park facilities border the southwestern tip of Lake Nokomis. In the north, Minnehaha Creek opens up to miles of bicycle and pedestrian paths. Minnehaha Park is one of the oldest parks in Minneapolis. Hale also takes a great deal of pride in being the home of an English Language Learners school that provides educational opportunities for all community children.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips