Bordered on the north by Minnehaha Creek, the Hale neighborhood is largely residential and recreational. Park facilities border the southwestern tip of Lake Nokomis. In the north, Minnehaha Creek opens up to miles of bicycle and pedestrian paths. Minnehaha Park is one of the oldest parks in Minneapolis. Hale also takes a great deal of pride in being the home of an English Language Learners school that provides educational opportunities for all community children.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America