Bordered on the north by Minnehaha Creek, the Hale neighborhood is largely residential and recreational. Park facilities border the southwestern tip of Lake Nokomis. In the north, Minnehaha Creek opens up to miles of bicycle and pedestrian paths. Minnehaha Park is one of the oldest parks in Minneapolis. Hale also takes a great deal of pride in being the home of an English Language Learners school that provides educational opportunities for all community children.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’