Partly because it shares a border with neighboring suburb Edina, Fulton is a neighborhood on the grow. The busy 50th Street West thoroughfare has a commercial district that extends well into Edina. The Fulton Neighborhood Association actively encourages renovation, restoration and beautification with grants and prizes. Lake Harriet sits in Fulton’s northeast corner and Minnehaha Creek runs through it. One of Fulton’s most popular attractions is a multi-use recreational area which includes baseball, play fields, walking paths, tot lot, wading pool, tennis courts and a basketball court. Pershing Recreational Center offers programs for children of all ages. The neighborhood is part of the Minneapolis school district and home to Lake Harriet Community School for grades K-8. High school students from Fulton attend Southwest Middle High School.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’