Partly because it shares a border with neighboring suburb Edina, Fulton is a neighborhood on the grow. The busy 50th Street West thoroughfare has a commercial district that extends well into Edina. The Fulton Neighborhood Association actively encourages renovation, restoration and beautification with grants and prizes. Lake Harriet sits in Fulton’s northeast corner and Minnehaha Creek runs through it. One of Fulton’s most popular attractions is a multi-use recreational area which includes baseball, play fields, walking paths, tot lot, wading pool, tennis courts and a basketball court. Pershing Recreational Center offers programs for children of all ages. The neighborhood is part of the Minneapolis school district and home to Lake Harriet Community School for grades K-8. High school students from Fulton attend Southwest Middle High School.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4