Partly because it shares a border with neighboring suburb Edina, Fulton is a neighborhood on the grow. The busy 50th Street West thoroughfare has a commercial district that extends well into Edina. The Fulton Neighborhood Association actively encourages renovation, restoration and beautification with grants and prizes. Lake Harriet sits in Fulton’s northeast corner and Minnehaha Creek runs through it. One of Fulton’s most popular attractions is a multi-use recreational area which includes baseball, play fields, walking paths, tot lot, wading pool, tennis courts and a basketball court. Pershing Recreational Center offers programs for children of all ages. The neighborhood is part of the Minneapolis school district and home to Lake Harriet Community School for grades K-8. High school students from Fulton attend Southwest Middle High School.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America