Partly because it shares a border with neighboring suburb Edina, Fulton is a neighborhood on the grow. The busy 50th Street West thoroughfare has a commercial district that extends well into Edina. The Fulton Neighborhood Association actively encourages renovation, restoration and beautification with grants and prizes. Lake Harriet sits in Fulton’s northeast corner and Minnehaha Creek runs through it. One of Fulton’s most popular attractions is a multi-use recreational area which includes baseball, play fields, walking paths, tot lot, wading pool, tennis courts and a basketball court. Pershing Recreational Center offers programs for children of all ages. The neighborhood is part of the Minneapolis school district and home to Lake Harriet Community School for grades K-8. High school students from Fulton attend Southwest Middle High School.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz