The Field business community is prosperous and thriving. The tree-lined streets and pretty lots make the Field neighborhood a local residential treasure. Chicago Avenue is the main commercial thoroughfare. The Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Group is one of the earliest neighborhood associations in Minneapolis. The FRNG pioneered urban activism in campaigns that helped end red-lining practices of lenders in Minneapolis, created safer neighborhoods around the city, and helped protect local natural resources from poorly designed renovation efforts.
- Looming Sharkcano and Minnesota’s Best Shark Week Experiences
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?