The Field business community is prosperous and thriving. The tree-lined streets and pretty lots make the Field neighborhood a local residential treasure. Chicago Avenue is the main commercial thoroughfare. The Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Group is one of the earliest neighborhood associations in Minneapolis. The FRNG pioneered urban activism in campaigns that helped end red-lining practices of lenders in Minneapolis, created safer neighborhoods around the city, and helped protect local natural resources from poorly designed renovation efforts.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea