The Field business community is prosperous and thriving. The tree-lined streets and pretty lots make the Field neighborhood a local residential treasure. Chicago Avenue is the main commercial thoroughfare. The Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Group is one of the earliest neighborhood associations in Minneapolis. The FRNG pioneered urban activism in campaigns that helped end red-lining practices of lenders in Minneapolis, created safer neighborhoods around the city, and helped protect local natural resources from poorly designed renovation efforts.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz