The Field business community is prosperous and thriving. The tree-lined streets and pretty lots make the Field neighborhood a local residential treasure. Chicago Avenue is the main commercial thoroughfare. The Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Group is one of the earliest neighborhood associations in Minneapolis. The FRNG pioneered urban activism in campaigns that helped end red-lining practices of lenders in Minneapolis, created safer neighborhoods around the city, and helped protect local natural resources from poorly designed renovation efforts.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4