The Field business community is prosperous and thriving. The tree-lined streets and pretty lots make the Field neighborhood a local residential treasure. Chicago Avenue is the main commercial thoroughfare. The Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Group is one of the earliest neighborhood associations in Minneapolis. The FRNG pioneered urban activism in campaigns that helped end red-lining practices of lenders in Minneapolis, created safer neighborhoods around the city, and helped protect local natural resources from poorly designed renovation efforts.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America