Though Ericsson is a largely residential neighborhood with mainly single-family housing, its western half is dominated by recreational land. Lake Hiawatha Park and Lake Hiawatha Golf Course are two of the most significant green spaces here. Minnehaha Creek also runs west to east through the southern section of the neighborhood. The Hiawatha Lake Park Recreation Center offers a schedule of year round activities in arts and crafts, dance and education. Beautiful scenic walkways, peaceful living and ready access to the busy urban amenities of downtown Minneapolis make Ericsson a great place to live. These areas offer residents a myriad of opportunities for recreation.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5