The Elliot Park neighborhood has undergone a period of renovation and growth over the past 10 years. The area is home to Hennepin County Medical Center and North Central University. The green space that is name Elliot Park is a serene gathering place in the midst of the bustling city that offers picnic areas and tables, a tot lot and wading pool, basketball and tennis courts and softball and baseball fields. The Elliot Recreation Center, located in the park, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts and recreational programs.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz