The Elliot Park neighborhood has undergone a period of renovation and growth over the past 10 years. The area is home to Hennepin County Medical Center and North Central University. The green space that is name Elliot Park is a serene gathering place in the midst of the bustling city that offers picnic areas and tables, a tot lot and wading pool, basketball and tennis courts and softball and baseball fields. The Elliot Recreation Center, located in the park, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts and recreational programs.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick