The Elliot Park neighborhood has undergone a period of renovation and growth over the past 10 years. The area is home to Hennepin County Medical Center and North Central University. The green space that is name Elliot Park is a serene gathering place in the midst of the bustling city that offers picnic areas and tables, a tot lot and wading pool, basketball and tennis courts and softball and baseball fields. The Elliot Recreation Center, located in the park, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts and recreational programs.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building