The Elliot Park neighborhood has undergone a period of renovation and growth over the past 10 years. The area is home to Hennepin County Medical Center and North Central University. The green space that is name Elliot Park is a serene gathering place in the midst of the bustling city that offers picnic areas and tables, a tot lot and wading pool, basketball and tennis courts and softball and baseball fields. The Elliot Recreation Center, located in the park, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts and recreational programs.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4