The Elliot Park neighborhood has undergone a period of renovation and growth over the past 10 years. The area is home to Hennepin County Medical Center and North Central University. The green space that is name Elliot Park is a serene gathering place in the midst of the bustling city that offers picnic areas and tables, a tot lot and wading pool, basketball and tennis courts and softball and baseball fields. The Elliot Recreation Center, located in the park, offers a wide variety of arts and crafts and recreational programs.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea