The thriving neighborhood of East Calhoun is packed with opportunities for, well, pretty much everything. This Minneapolis neighborhood bills itself as the “epicenter of the Twin Cities” and it lives up to that name, offering theater, shopping, dining, outdoor activities, and more. East Calhoun is part of the Uptown area. The streets are lined with an array of shops, stores, cafes, theaters malls and even a few parks. East Calhoun is bounded by Lake Calhoun, the most popular of all of Minneapolis’ lakes. It offers recreational activities and is a destination for neighborhood residents out for a walk, a jog or bike ride around the shores.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’