The thriving neighborhood of East Calhoun is packed with opportunities for, well, pretty much everything. This Minneapolis neighborhood bills itself as the “epicenter of the Twin Cities” and it lives up to that name, offering theater, shopping, dining, outdoor activities, and more. East Calhoun is part of the Uptown area. The streets are lined with an array of shops, stores, cafes, theaters malls and even a few parks. East Calhoun is bounded by Lake Calhoun, the most popular of all of Minneapolis’ lakes. It offers recreational activities and is a destination for neighborhood residents out for a walk, a jog or bike ride around the shores.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips