The thriving neighborhood of East Calhoun is packed with opportunities for, well, pretty much everything. This Minneapolis neighborhood bills itself as the “epicenter of the Twin Cities” and it lives up to that name, offering theater, shopping, dining, outdoor activities, and more. East Calhoun is part of the Uptown area. The streets are lined with an array of shops, stores, cafes, theaters malls and even a few parks. East Calhoun is bounded by Lake Calhoun, the most popular of all of Minneapolis’ lakes. It offers recreational activities and is a destination for neighborhood residents out for a walk, a jog or bike ride around the shores.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen