The thriving neighborhood of East Calhoun is packed with opportunities for, well, pretty much everything. This Minneapolis neighborhood bills itself as the “epicenter of the Twin Cities” and it lives up to that name, offering theater, shopping, dining, outdoor activities, and more. East Calhoun is part of the Uptown area. The streets are lined with an array of shops, stores, cafes, theaters malls and even a few parks. East Calhoun is bounded by Lake Calhoun, the most popular of all of Minneapolis’ lakes. It offers recreational activities and is a destination for neighborhood residents out for a walk, a jog or bike ride around the shores.
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic