The thriving neighborhood of East Calhoun is packed with opportunities for, well, pretty much everything. This Minneapolis neighborhood bills itself as the “epicenter of the Twin Cities” and it lives up to that name, offering theater, shopping, dining, outdoor activities, and more. East Calhoun is part of the Uptown area. The streets are lined with an array of shops, stores, cafes, theaters malls and even a few parks. East Calhoun is bounded by Lake Calhoun, the most popular of all of Minneapolis’ lakes. It offers recreational activities and is a destination for neighborhood residents out for a walk, a jog or bike ride around the shores.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5