Located on the western side of Minneapolis, East Isles is a thriving neighborhood with a touch of distinction. The East Isles is situated on the east side of Lake of the Isles, part of Minneapolis’ Chain of Lakes area. The neighborhood is built around the lakes, making it a popular recreational destination. Its parks and green spaces are enjoyed by residents throughout Minneapolis. Hiking, biking, swimming and boating are popular pastimes in summer, while in the winter ice skating and cross country skiing rule the trails. The Midtown Greenway runs through the southern part of the neighborhood and connects it with Hiawatha Avenue on the east and the city limits on the west. East Isles is served by six elementary schools and three high schools, both private and public. The Minneapolis School District is highly regarded for its innovative programs and inclusive teaching strategies.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4