The East Harriet neighborhood is an inviting community with Lake Harriet, many popular parks and recreational venues. Lyndale Farmstead Park has basketball and tennis courts, and playground equipment. It also has become a popular gathering place for neighbors and residents and often hosts community events. East Harriet was one of the first of Minneapolis’s many neighborhoods to participate in the city’s Neighborhood Revitalization Plan. The East Harriet Farmstead Neighborhood Association was formed in 1991 and continues to be a vital part of the community and a driving force behind improvements to the area. The population is young, hip and diverse, with nearly half the residents falling between 29 and 44 years of age.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building