The East Harriet neighborhood is an inviting community with Lake Harriet, many popular parks and recreational venues. Lyndale Farmstead Park has basketball and tennis courts, and playground equipment. It also has become a popular gathering place for neighbors and residents and often hosts community events. East Harriet was one of the first of Minneapolis’s many neighborhoods to participate in the city’s Neighborhood Revitalization Plan. The East Harriet Farmstead Neighborhood Association was formed in 1991 and continues to be a vital part of the community and a driving force behind improvements to the area. The population is young, hip and diverse, with nearly half the residents falling between 29 and 44 years of age.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4