The East Harriet neighborhood is an inviting community with Lake Harriet, many popular parks and recreational venues. Lyndale Farmstead Park has basketball and tennis courts, and playground equipment. It also has become a popular gathering place for neighbors and residents and often hosts community events. East Harriet was one of the first of Minneapolis’s many neighborhoods to participate in the city’s Neighborhood Revitalization Plan. The East Harriet Farmstead Neighborhood Association was formed in 1991 and continues to be a vital part of the community and a driving force behind improvements to the area. The population is young, hip and diverse, with nearly half the residents falling between 29 and 44 years of age.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz