Downtown West is the center of the busy Minneapolis metropolitan area, with many office towers, busy malls and shopping centers, fine dining and theaters. Downtown West is home to the Nicollet Mall, with retail stores and restaurants, and to Minnesota Orchestra. Hennepin Avenue offers entertainment and dining in the form of theaters and restaurants interspersed with cafes and shops. With many of the city’s financial and corporate entities based here, Downtown West is attracting an increasing number of young professionals and families.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5