Downtown West is the center of the busy Minneapolis metropolitan area, with many office towers, busy malls and shopping centers, fine dining and theaters. Downtown West is home to the Nicollet Mall, with retail stores and restaurants, and to Minnesota Orchestra. Hennepin Avenue offers entertainment and dining in the form of theaters and restaurants interspersed with cafes and shops. With many of the city’s financial and corporate entities based here, Downtown West is attracting an increasing number of young professionals and families.
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic