Downtown West is the center of the busy Minneapolis metropolitan area, with many office towers, busy malls and shopping centers, fine dining and theaters. Downtown West is home to the Nicollet Mall, with retail stores and restaurants, and to Minnesota Orchestra. Hennepin Avenue offers entertainment and dining in the form of theaters and restaurants interspersed with cafes and shops. With many of the city’s financial and corporate entities based here, Downtown West is attracting an increasing number of young professionals and families.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen