The diverse, busy urban center that is Downtown East reflects the city at large. It contains mainly recreational land including the Metrodome plus commercial, industrial and vacant land. The Downtown East neighborhood is home to several parks, museums and theaters, including Mill Ruins Park, Mill City Museum and the Guthrie Theater. The Downtown Minneapolis Neighborhood Association has taken an active role in defining a ‘neighborhood code of conduct’ that identifies Downtown East as a neighborhood that is clean, attractive and well maintained. Residents tend to be courteous and friendly toward each other, engaging in regular activities with the association. Downtown East is becoming a popular residential neighborhood for young professionals who enjoy the atmosphere of a bustling city.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4