The Diamond Lake neighborhood is active and lively, with a congenial suburban feel. Located close to the center of the city, it has easy access to downtown and the highways. The Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport is located directly to the southwest, and the City of Richfield is directly south. Diamond Lake Park has more than 30 acres of land and 40 acres of water. It has been the centerpiece of the neighborhood since the area was established in 1926. The Diamond Lake neighborhood’s northeastern tip connects it to Lake Nokomis recreation areas and parks.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4