The Diamond Lake neighborhood is active and lively, with a congenial suburban feel. Located close to the center of the city, it has easy access to downtown and the highways. The Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport is located directly to the southwest, and the City of Richfield is directly south. Diamond Lake Park has more than 30 acres of land and 40 acres of water. It has been the centerpiece of the neighborhood since the area was established in 1926. The Diamond Lake neighborhood’s northeastern tip connects it to Lake Nokomis recreation areas and parks.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’