The Diamond Lake neighborhood is active and lively, with a congenial suburban feel. Located close to the center of the city, it has easy access to downtown and the highways. The Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport is located directly to the southwest, and the City of Richfield is directly south. Diamond Lake Park has more than 30 acres of land and 40 acres of water. It has been the centerpiece of the neighborhood since the area was established in 1926. The Diamond Lake neighborhood’s northeastern tip connects it to Lake Nokomis recreation areas and parks.
- Looming Sharkcano and Minnesota’s Best Shark Week Experiences
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?