The Corcoran neighborhood is a mixed use residential community. Centered on Corcoran Park, the smallest park in the Minneapolis park system, Corcoran is a mainly residential neighborhood. Corcoran features easy rail access to downtown, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport and the Mall of America via a light rail stop at Lake Street. There are plans underway to renovate Lake Street into a central commercial corridor which will significantly change the face of the neighborhood and revitalize the community. Each year, the Corcoran Park Festival celebrates its community spirit, and has added new festivals to encourage a feeling of unity.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4