The Corcoran neighborhood is a mixed use residential community. Centered on Corcoran Park, the smallest park in the Minneapolis park system, Corcoran is a mainly residential neighborhood. Corcoran features easy rail access to downtown, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport and the Mall of America via a light rail stop at Lake Street. There are plans underway to renovate Lake Street into a central commercial corridor which will significantly change the face of the neighborhood and revitalize the community. Each year, the Corcoran Park Festival celebrates its community spirit, and has added new festivals to encourage a feeling of unity.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America