The Corcoran neighborhood is a mixed use residential community. Centered on Corcoran Park, the smallest park in the Minneapolis park system, Corcoran is a mainly residential neighborhood. Corcoran features easy rail access to downtown, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport and the Mall of America via a light rail stop at Lake Street. There are plans underway to renovate Lake Street into a central commercial corridor which will significantly change the face of the neighborhood and revitalize the community. Each year, the Corcoran Park Festival celebrates its community spirit, and has added new festivals to encourage a feeling of unity.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights