The Corcoran neighborhood is a mixed use residential community. Centered on Corcoran Park, the smallest park in the Minneapolis park system, Corcoran is a mainly residential neighborhood. Corcoran features easy rail access to downtown, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport and the Mall of America via a light rail stop at Lake Street. There are plans underway to renovate Lake Street into a central commercial corridor which will significantly change the face of the neighborhood and revitalize the community. Each year, the Corcoran Park Festival celebrates its community spirit, and has added new festivals to encourage a feeling of unity.
- Looming Sharkcano and Minnesota’s Best Shark Week Experiences
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?