Primarily a residential neighborhood on the southeast side of Minneapolis, Cooper’s most important commercial strip is Lake Street. Located along the banks of the Mississippi River, Cooper is rich with parkland. The Mississippi River Gorge is unique to this stretch of the Mississippi, the river having cut a gorge in what is now St. Anthony Falls. Today, the Mississippi River Gorge is a protected natural landscape. With its wide streets and tree-lined avenues, Cooper is a quiet, congenial place to live.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz