Primarily a residential neighborhood on the southeast side of Minneapolis, Cooper’s most important commercial strip is Lake Street. Located along the banks of the Mississippi River, Cooper is rich with parkland. The Mississippi River Gorge is unique to this stretch of the Mississippi, the river having cut a gorge in what is now St. Anthony Falls. Today, the Mississippi River Gorge is a protected natural landscape. With its wide streets and tree-lined avenues, Cooper is a quiet, congenial place to live.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls