Primarily a residential neighborhood on the southeast side of Minneapolis, Cooper’s most important commercial strip is Lake Street. Located along the banks of the Mississippi River, Cooper is rich with parkland. The Mississippi River Gorge is unique to this stretch of the Mississippi, the river having cut a gorge in what is now St. Anthony Falls. Today, the Mississippi River Gorge is a protected natural landscape. With its wide streets and tree-lined avenues, Cooper is a quiet, congenial place to live.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4