Primarily a residential neighborhood on the southeast side of Minneapolis, Cooper’s most important commercial strip is Lake Street. Located along the banks of the Mississippi River, Cooper is rich with parkland. The Mississippi River Gorge is unique to this stretch of the Mississippi, the river having cut a gorge in what is now St. Anthony Falls. Today, the Mississippi River Gorge is a protected natural landscape. With its wide streets and tree-lined avenues, Cooper is a quiet, congenial place to live.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick