Primarily a residential neighborhood on the southeast side of Minneapolis, Cooper’s most important commercial strip is Lake Street. Located along the banks of the Mississippi River, Cooper is rich with parkland. The Mississippi River Gorge is unique to this stretch of the Mississippi, the river having cut a gorge in what is now St. Anthony Falls. Today, the Mississippi River Gorge is a protected natural landscape. With its wide streets and tree-lined avenues, Cooper is a quiet, congenial place to live.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building