The Como neighborhood of Minneapolis is largely residential, though the Dinkytown commercial area is just one mile away. Como has an elementary school, Van Cleve Park and small retail stores. Van Cleve Park has facilities for basketball, hockey, soccer, an ice rink and a broomball court along with a playground and tot lot, a wading pool and picnic area. The neighborhood is favored by students and professors because of its close proximity to the University of Minnesota. The neighborhood is in the process of renovation and poised to become a thriving urban neighborhood with many of the amenities of community involvement.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz