The Como neighborhood of Minneapolis is largely residential, though the Dinkytown commercial area is just one mile away. Como has an elementary school, Van Cleve Park and small retail stores. Van Cleve Park has facilities for basketball, hockey, soccer, an ice rink and a broomball court along with a playground and tot lot, a wading pool and picnic area. The neighborhood is favored by students and professors because of its close proximity to the University of Minnesota. The neighborhood is in the process of renovation and poised to become a thriving urban neighborhood with many of the amenities of community involvement.
- Looming Sharkcano and Minnesota’s Best Shark Week Experiences
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?