The Como neighborhood of Minneapolis is largely residential, though the Dinkytown commercial area is just one mile away. Como has an elementary school, Van Cleve Park and small retail stores. Van Cleve Park has facilities for basketball, hockey, soccer, an ice rink and a broomball court along with a playground and tot lot, a wading pool and picnic area. The neighborhood is favored by students and professors because of its close proximity to the University of Minnesota. The neighborhood is in the process of renovation and poised to become a thriving urban neighborhood with many of the amenities of community involvement.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4