The Como neighborhood of Minneapolis is largely residential, though the Dinkytown commercial area is just one mile away. Como has an elementary school, Van Cleve Park and small retail stores. Van Cleve Park has facilities for basketball, hockey, soccer, an ice rink and a broomball court along with a playground and tot lot, a wading pool and picnic area. The neighborhood is favored by students and professors because of its close proximity to the University of Minnesota. The neighborhood is in the process of renovation and poised to become a thriving urban neighborhood with many of the amenities of community involvement.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick