Columbia Park is a thriving residential neighborhood of about 1,600 people. The active Columbia Park Neighborhood Association plans activities for residents of all ages, including community gardens, container gardening, Tai Chi courses and a monthly Procrastinators Night when people get together to work on their unfinished projects. The green space named Columbia Park has a challenging 18-hole golf course, playground area, walking trails, archery course, horseshoe pits and picnic areas. The neighborhood also includes the smaller Hi View Park, with a children’s wading pool and basketball courts. Children in Columbia Park attend the Minneapolis Public Schools, which includes a strong magnet schools program and exciting opportunities for all students.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz