Columbia Park is a thriving residential neighborhood of about 1,600 people. The active Columbia Park Neighborhood Association plans activities for residents of all ages, including community gardens, container gardening, Tai Chi courses and a monthly Procrastinators Night when people get together to work on their unfinished projects. The green space named Columbia Park has a challenging 18-hole golf course, playground area, walking trails, archery course, horseshoe pits and picnic areas. The neighborhood also includes the smaller Hi View Park, with a children’s wading pool and basketball courts. Children in Columbia Park attend the Minneapolis Public Schools, which includes a strong magnet schools program and exciting opportunities for all students.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights