Columbia Park is a thriving residential neighborhood of about 1,600 people. The active Columbia Park Neighborhood Association plans activities for residents of all ages, including community gardens, container gardening, Tai Chi courses and a monthly Procrastinators Night when people get together to work on their unfinished projects. The green space named Columbia Park has a challenging 18-hole golf course, playground area, walking trails, archery course, horseshoe pits and picnic areas. The neighborhood also includes the smaller Hi View Park, with a children’s wading pool and basketball courts. Children in Columbia Park attend the Minneapolis Public Schools, which includes a strong magnet schools program and exciting opportunities for all students.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’