Columbia Park is a thriving residential neighborhood of about 1,600 people. The active Columbia Park Neighborhood Association plans activities for residents of all ages, including community gardens, container gardening, Tai Chi courses and a monthly Procrastinators Night when people get together to work on their unfinished projects. The green space named Columbia Park has a challenging 18-hole golf course, playground area, walking trails, archery course, horseshoe pits and picnic areas. The neighborhood also includes the smaller Hi View Park, with a children’s wading pool and basketball courts. Children in Columbia Park attend the Minneapolis Public Schools, which includes a strong magnet schools program and exciting opportunities for all students.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building