Columbia Park is a thriving residential neighborhood of about 1,600 people. The active Columbia Park Neighborhood Association plans activities for residents of all ages, including community gardens, container gardening, Tai Chi courses and a monthly Procrastinators Night when people get together to work on their unfinished projects. The green space named Columbia Park has a challenging 18-hole golf course, playground area, walking trails, archery course, horseshoe pits and picnic areas. The neighborhood also includes the smaller Hi View Park, with a children’s wading pool and basketball courts. Children in Columbia Park attend the Minneapolis Public Schools, which includes a strong magnet schools program and exciting opportunities for all students.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4