The Cleveland neighborhood has a suburban feel to it, despite its closeness to the center of Minneapolis. A commercial area at the corner of Penn and Lowry avenues provides residents with needed employment, shopping and dining options. The local neighborhood school, Lucy Craft Laney School, is a major draw for city residents. The K-8 school offers special programming for gifted and talented students, an all day kindergarten and classes in the performing arts. Cleveland Park is an essential part of the Cleveland neighborhood, with amenities that include picnic areas, a tot lot, wading pool, playing areas for basketball, baseball and softball, and an arts and crafts room with regularly scheduled activities.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building