The Cleveland neighborhood has a suburban feel to it, despite its closeness to the center of Minneapolis. A commercial area at the corner of Penn and Lowry avenues provides residents with needed employment, shopping and dining options. The local neighborhood school, Lucy Craft Laney School, is a major draw for city residents. The K-8 school offers special programming for gifted and talented students, an all day kindergarten and classes in the performing arts. Cleveland Park is an essential part of the Cleveland neighborhood, with amenities that include picnic areas, a tot lot, wading pool, playing areas for basketball, baseball and softball, and an arts and crafts room with regularly scheduled activities.
- Looming Sharkcano and Minnesota’s Best Shark Week Experiences
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?