The Cleveland neighborhood has a suburban feel to it, despite its closeness to the center of Minneapolis. A commercial area at the corner of Penn and Lowry avenues provides residents with needed employment, shopping and dining options. The local neighborhood school, Lucy Craft Laney School, is a major draw for city residents. The K-8 school offers special programming for gifted and talented students, an all day kindergarten and classes in the performing arts. Cleveland Park is an essential part of the Cleveland neighborhood, with amenities that include picnic areas, a tot lot, wading pool, playing areas for basketball, baseball and softball, and an arts and crafts room with regularly scheduled activities.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz