The Cleveland neighborhood has a suburban feel to it, despite its closeness to the center of Minneapolis. A commercial area at the corner of Penn and Lowry avenues provides residents with needed employment, shopping and dining options. The local neighborhood school, Lucy Craft Laney School, is a major draw for city residents. The K-8 school offers special programming for gifted and talented students, an all day kindergarten and classes in the performing arts. Cleveland Park is an essential part of the Cleveland neighborhood, with amenities that include picnic areas, a tot lot, wading pool, playing areas for basketball, baseball and softball, and an arts and crafts room with regularly scheduled activities.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’