The Cleveland neighborhood has a suburban feel to it, despite its closeness to the center of Minneapolis. A commercial area at the corner of Penn and Lowry avenues provides residents with needed employment, shopping and dining options. The local neighborhood school, Lucy Craft Laney School, is a major draw for city residents. The K-8 school offers special programming for gifted and talented students, an all day kindergarten and classes in the performing arts. Cleveland Park is an essential part of the Cleveland neighborhood, with amenities that include picnic areas, a tot lot, wading pool, playing areas for basketball, baseball and softball, and an arts and crafts room with regularly scheduled activities.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5