The Cleveland neighborhood has a suburban feel to it, despite its closeness to the center of Minneapolis. A commercial area at the corner of Penn and Lowry avenues provides residents with needed employment, shopping and dining options. The local neighborhood school, Lucy Craft Laney School, is a major draw for city residents. The K-8 school offers special programming for gifted and talented students, an all day kindergarten and classes in the performing arts. Cleveland Park is an essential part of the Cleveland neighborhood, with amenities that include picnic areas, a tot lot, wading pool, playing areas for basketball, baseball and softball, and an arts and crafts room with regularly scheduled activities.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen