Because of its location at the heart of the City, the Central neighborhood offers convenient access to all other parts of Minneapolis. The neighborhood is largely residential, with plenty of single family dwellings and houses. Hosmer Community Library, part of the Minneapolis Public Library system, and was built in 1916 and is still in use today after a major renovation in 1997.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4