Because of its location at the heart of the City, the Central neighborhood offers convenient access to all other parts of Minneapolis. The neighborhood is largely residential, with plenty of single family dwellings and houses. Hosmer Community Library, part of the Minneapolis Public Library system, and was built in 1916 and is still in use today after a major renovation in 1997.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips