Because of its location at the heart of the City, the Central neighborhood offers convenient access to all other parts of Minneapolis. The neighborhood is largely residential, with plenty of single family dwellings and houses. Hosmer Community Library, part of the Minneapolis Public Library system, and was built in 1916 and is still in use today after a major renovation in 1997.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz