Because of its location at the heart of the City, the Central neighborhood offers convenient access to all other parts of Minneapolis. The neighborhood is largely residential, with plenty of single family dwellings and houses. Hosmer Community Library, part of the Minneapolis Public Library system, and was built in 1916 and is still in use today after a major renovation in 1997.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America