This beautiful neighborhood is a great place for nature lovers, filled with green spaces. The neighborhood shares Cedar Lake with Bryn Mawr and Kenwood neighborhoods, and Lake of the Isles with just Kenwood. These links in the Chain of Lakes are surrounded by abundant parkland and the area has many trails for people to enjoy. The Midtown Greenway also runs through the neighborhood.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls