This beautiful neighborhood is a great place for nature lovers, filled with green spaces. The neighborhood shares Cedar Lake with Bryn Mawr and Kenwood neighborhoods, and Lake of the Isles with just Kenwood. These links in the Chain of Lakes are surrounded by abundant parkland and the area has many trails for people to enjoy. The Midtown Greenway also runs through the neighborhood.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights