This beautiful neighborhood is a great place for nature lovers, filled with green spaces. The neighborhood shares Cedar Lake with Bryn Mawr and Kenwood neighborhoods, and Lake of the Isles with just Kenwood. These links in the Chain of Lakes are surrounded by abundant parkland and the area has many trails for people to enjoy. The Midtown Greenway also runs through the neighborhood.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz