This beautiful neighborhood is a great place for nature lovers, filled with green spaces. The neighborhood shares Cedar Lake with Bryn Mawr and Kenwood neighborhoods, and Lake of the Isles with just Kenwood. These links in the Chain of Lakes are surrounded by abundant parkland and the area has many trails for people to enjoy. The Midtown Greenway also runs through the neighborhood.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick