This beautiful neighborhood is a great place for nature lovers, filled with green spaces. The neighborhood shares Cedar Lake with Bryn Mawr and Kenwood neighborhoods, and Lake of the Isles with just Kenwood. These links in the Chain of Lakes are surrounded by abundant parkland and the area has many trails for people to enjoy. The Midtown Greenway also runs through the neighborhood.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4