Bryant is a residential neighborhood with mostly single-family dwellings, interspersed with multifamily buildings. Bryant is a great place to live, with beautiful Phelps Parks available for its residents. The Bryant Unity Development Garden, located at East 40th Street and 3rd Avenue South, was founded in 1994 by local residents. The neighborhood is also home to a large Boys and Girls Club.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building