Bryant is a residential neighborhood with mostly single-family dwellings, interspersed with multifamily buildings. Bryant is a great place to live, with beautiful Phelps Parks available for its residents. The Bryant Unity Development Garden, located at East 40th Street and 3rd Avenue South, was founded in 1994 by local residents. The neighborhood is also home to a large Boys and Girls Club.
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN