Bryant is a residential neighborhood with mostly single-family dwellings, interspersed with multifamily buildings. Bryant is a great place to live, with beautiful Phelps Parks available for its residents. The Bryant Unity Development Garden, located at East 40th Street and 3rd Avenue South, was founded in 1994 by local residents. The neighborhood is also home to a large Boys and Girls Club.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz