Bottineau is a small neighborhood of just 1,254 people. Residents say it’s a great place to live and work in Minneapolis. The culture runs deep here, with the history of the neighborhood resulting to a very diverse mix of ethnicities and classes of people. The community is further enhanced by amenities like the library, the large Bottineau Park, and its close proximity to the downtown area of Minneapolis. While this neighborhood is a great for families, it’s equally attractive to the artistic community. The Northeast Arts Association, a former industrial building, has a café and restaurant open to the public while about 70 artists work.
- Looming Sharkcano and Minnesota’s Best Shark Week Experiences
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?