Bottineau is a small neighborhood of just 1,254 people. Residents say it’s a great place to live and work in Minneapolis. The culture runs deep here, with the history of the neighborhood resulting to a very diverse mix of ethnicities and classes of people. The community is further enhanced by amenities like the library, the large Bottineau Park, and its close proximity to the downtown area of Minneapolis. While this neighborhood is a great for families, it’s equally attractive to the artistic community. The Northeast Arts Association, a former industrial building, has a café and restaurant open to the public while about 70 artists work.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea