Bottineau is a small neighborhood of just 1,254 people. Residents say it’s a great place to live and work in Minneapolis. The culture runs deep here, with the history of the neighborhood resulting to a very diverse mix of ethnicities and classes of people. The community is further enhanced by amenities like the library, the large Bottineau Park, and its close proximity to the downtown area of Minneapolis. While this neighborhood is a great for families, it’s equally attractive to the artistic community. The Northeast Arts Association, a former industrial building, has a café and restaurant open to the public while about 70 artists work.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz