Bottineau is a small neighborhood of just 1,254 people. Residents say it’s a great place to live and work in Minneapolis. The culture runs deep here, with the history of the neighborhood resulting to a very diverse mix of ethnicities and classes of people. The community is further enhanced by amenities like the library, the large Bottineau Park, and its close proximity to the downtown area of Minneapolis. While this neighborhood is a great for families, it’s equally attractive to the artistic community. The Northeast Arts Association, a former industrial building, has a café and restaurant open to the public while about 70 artists work.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4