The small neighborhood of Beltrami is a unique community within Minneapolis. Large tracts of industrial land cover the southwestern portion of Beltrami, while most of the land is residential. The neighborhoods Beltrami Park is an expansive, beautiful green space with a playground, soccer and softball fields, bocce courts, a sand volleyball court, tennis courts, and a basketball court. As with other neighborhoods in northeast Minneapolis, many artists have set up studios in Beltrami.
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes