The small neighborhood of Beltrami is a unique community within Minneapolis. Large tracts of industrial land cover the southwestern portion of Beltrami, while most of the land is residential. The neighborhoods Beltrami Park is an expansive, beautiful green space with a playground, soccer and softball fields, bocce courts, a sand volleyball court, tennis courts, and a basketball court. As with other neighborhoods in northeast Minneapolis, many artists have set up studios in Beltrami.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick