The small neighborhood of Beltrami is a unique community within Minneapolis. Large tracts of industrial land cover the southwestern portion of Beltrami, while most of the land is residential. The neighborhoods Beltrami Park is an expansive, beautiful green space with a playground, soccer and softball fields, bocce courts, a sand volleyball court, tennis courts, and a basketball court. As with other neighborhoods in northeast Minneapolis, many artists have set up studios in Beltrami.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4