The small neighborhood of Beltrami is a unique community within Minneapolis. Large tracts of industrial land cover the southwestern portion of Beltrami, while most of the land is residential. The neighborhoods Beltrami Park is an expansive, beautiful green space with a playground, soccer and softball fields, bocce courts, a sand volleyball court, tennis courts, and a basketball court. As with other neighborhoods in northeast Minneapolis, many artists have set up studios in Beltrami.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea