The Bancroft neighborhood of Minneapolis has a little of everything to keep residents happy. A commercial district along Bloomington Avenue and 38th Street has shops and dining options. Bancroft Community School, one of the oldest school buildings in the Minneapolis School District still operating, was built in 1912. Winter and summer fun can be experienced at nearby Powderhorn Lake, Lakes Nokomis and Hiawatha.
- Looming Sharkcano and Minnesota’s Best Shark Week Experiences
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?