The Bancroft neighborhood of Minneapolis has a little of everything to keep residents happy. A commercial district along Bloomington Avenue and 38th Street has shops and dining options. Bancroft Community School, one of the oldest school buildings in the Minneapolis School District still operating, was built in 1912. Winter and summer fun can be experienced at nearby Powderhorn Lake, Lakes Nokomis and Hiawatha.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick