The Bancroft neighborhood of Minneapolis has a little of everything to keep residents happy. A commercial district along Bloomington Avenue and 38th Street has shops and dining options. Bancroft Community School, one of the oldest school buildings in the Minneapolis School District still operating, was built in 1912. Winter and summer fun can be experienced at nearby Powderhorn Lake, Lakes Nokomis and Hiawatha.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz