The Bancroft neighborhood of Minneapolis has a little of everything to keep residents happy. A commercial district along Bloomington Avenue and 38th Street has shops and dining options. Bancroft Community School, one of the oldest school buildings in the Minneapolis School District still operating, was built in 1912. Winter and summer fun can be experienced at nearby Powderhorn Lake, Lakes Nokomis and Hiawatha.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls