The Bancroft neighborhood of Minneapolis has a little of everything to keep residents happy. A commercial district along Bloomington Avenue and 38th Street has shops and dining options. Bancroft Community School, one of the oldest school buildings in the Minneapolis School District still operating, was built in 1912. Winter and summer fun can be experienced at nearby Powderhorn Lake, Lakes Nokomis and Hiawatha.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4