Audubon Park in Minneapolis is a great neighborhood in which to live. All the commerce and culture at the heart of Minneapolis is but a few minutes away by car, bike or transit. Audubon Park is nestled down a hill among a variety of mature trees. The park is a perfect escape from the bustle of the city in winter, spring, summer and fall. The recreation center here also offers activities year round. The Audubon Park Neighborhood Association works to improve the community’s sustainability, livability, mobility, and engagement.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4