Audubon Park in Minneapolis is a great neighborhood in which to live. All the commerce and culture at the heart of Minneapolis is but a few minutes away by car, bike or transit. Audubon Park is nestled down a hill among a variety of mature trees. The park is a perfect escape from the bustle of the city in winter, spring, summer and fall. The recreation center here also offers activities year round. The Audubon Park Neighborhood Association works to improve the community’s sustainability, livability, mobility, and engagement.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz