Audubon Park in Minneapolis is a great neighborhood in which to live. All the commerce and culture at the heart of Minneapolis is but a few minutes away by car, bike or transit. Audubon Park is nestled down a hill among a variety of mature trees. The park is a perfect escape from the bustle of the city in winter, spring, summer and fall. The recreation center here also offers activities year round. The Audubon Park Neighborhood Association works to improve the community’s sustainability, livability, mobility, and engagement.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building