Audubon Park in Minneapolis is a great neighborhood in which to live. All the commerce and culture at the heart of Minneapolis is but a few minutes away by car, bike or transit. Audubon Park is nestled down a hill among a variety of mature trees. The park is a perfect escape from the bustle of the city in winter, spring, summer and fall. The recreation center here also offers activities year round. The Audubon Park Neighborhood Association works to improve the community’s sustainability, livability, mobility, and engagement.
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History