Audubon Park in Minneapolis is a great neighborhood in which to live. All the commerce and culture at the heart of Minneapolis is but a few minutes away by car, bike or transit. Audubon Park is nestled down a hill among a variety of mature trees. The park is a perfect escape from the bustle of the city in winter, spring, summer and fall. The recreation center here also offers activities year round. The Audubon Park Neighborhood Association works to improve the community’s sustainability, livability, mobility, and engagement.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick