The neighborhood is regarded as one of the finest in Minneapolis. The strong community spirit of Armatage permeates the area, with activities and recreation facilities always buzzing. The local schools and the community park are well attended. The local community school provides amenities for the students ranging from internet access in the classrooms to a Montessori program and after school enrichment programs. There are also local businesses in the neighborhood offering residents the services they need, mostly along Penn Avenue South. The neighborhood also has a park with a community center.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz