The neighborhood is regarded as one of the finest in Minneapolis. The strong community spirit of Armatage permeates the area, with activities and recreation facilities always buzzing. The local schools and the community park are well attended. The local community school provides amenities for the students ranging from internet access in the classrooms to a Montessori program and after school enrichment programs. There are also local businesses in the neighborhood offering residents the services they need, mostly along Penn Avenue South. The neighborhood also has a park with a community center.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building