The neighborhood is regarded as one of the finest in Minneapolis. The strong community spirit of Armatage permeates the area, with activities and recreation facilities always buzzing. The local schools and the community park are well attended. The local community school provides amenities for the students ranging from internet access in the classrooms to a Montessori program and after school enrichment programs. There are also local businesses in the neighborhood offering residents the services they need, mostly along Penn Avenue South. The neighborhood also has a park with a community center.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4