The neighborhood is regarded as one of the finest in Minneapolis. The strong community spirit of Armatage permeates the area, with activities and recreation facilities always buzzing. The local schools and the community park are well attended. The local community school provides amenities for the students ranging from internet access in the classrooms to a Montessori program and after school enrichment programs. There are also local businesses in the neighborhood offering residents the services they need, mostly along Penn Avenue South. The neighborhood also has a park with a community center.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights